Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julio M Garcia
Dr. Julio M Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Doral, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Coral Gables Hospital and Healthsouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Garcia has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Julio M Garcia has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Palliative Care
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 10
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Garcia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Julio M Garcia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julio M Garcia in this video.
Dr. Julio M Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Doral, FL.