Dr. Julio Sosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio Sosa?

Nose problems

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Honestly, when I came out of my plastic surgery, I thought Dr Sosa was a saint. I just had a couple quick moles removed from my chin and nose. His office staff was kind and he performed the surgery very well. The problem came after the surgery. He told me to come in a week later to remove my stitches, but when I came in the next week, the stitches on my nose had grown over. He DUG them out of my nose, and it left a mini hole in my nose. He had told me that 1 year after my surgery my nose would be completely healed, no scar, nothing. Well it has been 1 year and my nose looks AWFUL. Still a hole there. Loved this doc until after my surgery. He never offered to help afterwards, either. As if he didnt want to help after his "job" was over. Disappointed. But his surgical work was wonderful.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Dr. Sosa was an amzing plastic surgeon. He had a great bedside manner and was very softspoken and humble. I had liposuction and implants after having my son and having the pregnancy do a number on my physique. The transformation was amazing, and in the two years since having the surgery, my body has improved to look better that it did before my son. Would definitely recommend this office!

Excellent

Posted on August 7th, 2011

Physician was professional and honest. Is not a salesman. Gave me the facts on the surgery and did not try to push for me to sign up. Answered all of my questions. Probably will sign up for surgery .

HIS STAFF SUCKS!!!!!!

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

THEY WERE SO RUDE. & HE TELLS YOU THINGS THAT ARE WRONG WITH YOU THAT YOU NEVER ASKED HIM TO COMMENT ON. THEY LIE AND SAY THERES A FREE CONSULTATION WHEN ITS 200 DOLLARS. THEY SHOULDN'T SAY ITS FREE THEN. & HE MAKES YOU FEEL UGLY. THE STAFF ARE THE RUDEST STAFFF I'VE EVER CAME ACROSS.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on March 10th, 2011

Made appointment for a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Sosa. My wait was very short. Paperwork was sent out prior to appointment. Dr. Sosa was very profession answered all of my husband and my questions. Very happy with surgical results.

Wonderful salesman, terrible surgeon