Highly Dissatisfied

Great experience

Dr. Miranda is great. He puts me at ease. He has very good judgment.

Attentive Knowledgeable Provider

What I found most striking about Dr. Miranda was that he sat down in a chair and we discussed my condition. I wasn't sitting there in a hospital gown up on the exam table, but sitting in a chair, having a history taken by a doctor who was listening and taking notes. He took his time, and answered all of my questions, and quite frankly some of my challenges, with respect. I believe that his approach to diagnosis was well planned to proceed along the least intrusive path -- which I appreciated. I have received excellent care, potentially lifesaving care from Dr. Miranda.

The good doctor is missed

I had been plagued all my life with recurring pulmonary issues until 2008 Dr. Miranda administered the correct vaccines which completely handled those issues for me.

Birth Control

Dr. Julio A Miranda is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.