Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julio C Novoa Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Julio C Novoa Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Women's Health
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Child Birth
- Weight Loss
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Julio C Novoa Jr has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 314
The best doctor I have been to. He delivered my kids and did my plastic surgery and I must say they are beautiful. I want to thank Drnovoa and all of his staff from the nurses to the guy in the front they are so nice and helpful since day one l. If you want to be treated with care and attention this is your place. Thanks
I have to say Dr. Novoa's office and staff has changed for the better. I went to see Dr. Novoa 2 years ago for my annual exam, his front office staff was rude and his medical assistants were down right lazy! I had billing issues, due to their biller or whoever it was taking my insurance information incorrectly. I was told I needed to speak to the office manager, so I went into the office to fix this matter. I spoke you some old lady by the name of Janet or Janelle, can't quite remember now. Anyways, she was so rude and just down right abnoxious! She said it was my fault and I would have to pay my bill in full close to $800. She also made it a point to tell me that she was Dr. Novoa's ex wife and that I had no way around paying this bill. Very unprofessional! I was seeing another Dr. After all this happened, but was not satisfied. I went back to see Dr. Novoa after 2 years and I would have to say my visit my say heartwarming and welcomed. To my relief Dr. Novoa's ex wife doesn't work with him anymore. Front office staff and biller were friendly and very helpful. Vanessa who helped me make sure my visit would get billed properly this time was such a sweetheart. The medical assistant in the back who I know is the doctors fiancÃ©e was the biggest sweetheart there, she is not only beautiful on the inside, but on the outside. She reassured me my appointment would go smoothly and made me feel so comfortable. I am now thinking about going back to get some cosmetic work done! Thank you to Dr. Novoa and his wonderful staff for making my visit so welcoming. â¤
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Novoa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Dr. Julio C Novoa Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJulio C Novoa Md, 10781 Pebble Hills Blvd Ste A, El Paso, TX
Dr. Julio C Novoa Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.