Dr. Julio C Novoa Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio C Novoa Jr?

Very practical and always willing to listen. His staff are properly trained and professional

Don't go there!!!!!!!!!!!!

He does very dirty work and wounds will get infected.

Involvement

He needs to be more involved in the baby delivery process. That's his job.

Amazing

The best doctor I have been to. He delivered my kids and did my plastic surgery and I must say they are beautiful. I want to thank Drnovoa and all of his staff from the nurses to the guy in the front they are so nice and helpful since day one l. If you want to be treated with care and attention this is your place. Thanks

BIG IMPROVEMENT!!!

I have to say Dr. Novoa's office and staff has changed for the better. I went to see Dr. Novoa 2 years ago for my annual exam, his front office staff was rude and his medical assistants were down right lazy! I had billing issues, due to their biller or whoever it was taking my insurance information incorrectly. I was told I needed to speak to the office manager, so I went into the office to fix this matter. I spoke you some old lady by the name of Janet or Janelle, can't quite remember now. Anyways, she was so rude and just down right abnoxious! She said it was my fault and I would have to pay my bill in full close to $800. She also made it a point to tell me that she was Dr. Novoa's ex wife and that I had no way around paying this bill. Very unprofessional! I was seeing another Dr. After all this happened, but was not satisfied. I went back to see Dr. Novoa after 2 years and I would have to say my visit my say heartwarming and welcomed. To my relief Dr. Novoa's ex wife doesn't work with him anymore. Front office staff and biller were friendly and very helpful. Vanessa who helped me make sure my visit would get billed properly this time was such a sweetheart. The medical assistant in the back who I know is the doctors fiancée was the biggest sweetheart there, she is not only beautiful on the inside, but on the outside. She reassured me my appointment would go smoothly and made me feel so comfortable. I am now thinking about going back to get some cosmetic work done! Thank you to Dr. Novoa and his wonderful staff for making my visit so welcoming. ❤

I love Dr. Novoa, he delivered my first baby as a teen mother in 2013, and he made it such an easy and enjoyful experience... I had a horrible painful eczema eruption all over my body and he made sure to find out what he could prescribe me to make the flare up go away. I also had extreme vaginal swelling from my first baby being too heavy and he made sure to deliver me as soon as he felt I was ready to deliver, my delivery was quick 8hr labor and pushed out in 3mins. I also had vaginal tearing and Dr Novoa did such a great job with my stitches! Now I am waiting to be seen by him again for my second pregnancy at 20, after being in Atlanta and being seen by another doctor and having a HORRIBLE service with the Doctor there, nobody compares to Dr Novoa's service, I had to come back to El Paso just to be seen by him!! Now I'm 8months pregnant which is considered high risk because my last Doctor did not do any of my prenatal test, but I trust him to provide me and my family with the same great service! Thank you Dr Novoa!!

Blessing in my life !!

La mejor experiencia en mi 2ndo bebe, el mejor trato y cuidado de parte del doctor. Y me salvo la vida despues de una hemorragia, pasar 8 horas perdiendo sangre sin que El Doctor en turno del hospital hiciera nada. Solo llego El Doctor Novoa me atendio y para la siguiente hora yo estaba estable. Estoy muy agradecida con El Doctor. J.C Novoa.

BEST DOCTOR EVER!

You all are ridiculous. Every time I've gone in to see Dr. Novoa I have had nothing but professionalism from his staff and Dr. Novoa himself. I had the pleasure of meeting his girlfriend, who yes works for him, but is the sweetest girl, very caring and very professional. She was on top of all my needs and surgery. I think it's wonderful when a couple can work together and build a business successfully. I have been there where he has walked in 30-45 min late, but he's and on/gyn and delivering babies is so unpredictable at times. You all need to stop hating his beautiful girlfriend and wonderful Doctor get a life. I will continue to see Dr. Novoa and his wonderful staff. I have had all my babies delivered by him. I will continue to refer all my friends and family to him! I will put my real name since you all are too scared to reveal who you really are!

OMG Dr novoa You have HATERS

He is such a good doctor he has been my doctor for my last 2 pregnancy and I love him his service his office and staff. So if you really want a review GO VISIT DR NOVOA not LIKE ALL THESE HATERS THAT REFUSE TO USE THEIR NAME WOW HOW MATUTE GROW UP PLEASE.

Just Amazing

I had an appointment whit Doctor Novoa last Thursday. The front desk was so nice the girl up front she always has a smile on her face, the nurses are wonderful, and the doctor very kind and he really knows what he is doing. I find it amazing that there are still clinics like this. clean with a small staff but everyone looking very sharp and they really look like they enjoy doing what they do. FOR THAT REASON I WILL CONTINUE GOING TO VISIT HIM FOR MY PREGNANCY. Just loved the office and all the staff.

BEST OB/GYN IN TOWN

Best OB/GYN in town. Really recommend him..

Been a patient for 10 years Dr. Novoa delivered both my babies and wouldn't go with anyone else.

Dr. Julio C Novoa Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.