Dr. Julio C Pita Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Julio C Pita Jr?

Rude office

You have to wait months if you want to see this doctor. I finally saw his PA assistant who was nice, but he and the rest of his office treat you like you are an imposition on their time, They are rude, unresponsive, don't have time to listen to you and seem to be indifferent to your needs. He may be a good doctor but you are not given the time or attention to find out.

Excelent friendly

THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL

they don't answer the phone

Not good

Very disappointed patient here. When I first called to make the appointment as a new patient I had to wait 4 months, spent almost 5 hours during consultation and lab work done at the office the day of the appointment and the worst is the STAFF, very unprofessional with wrong attitude. Amazing how they talked and game me my lab results over the phone. I thought this was a nice professional office but I was wrong, the fact that this place is located in Coral Gables and the office looks decent and clean the staff is nasty so keep that in mind and be careful.

Doctor Pita is the greatest. He's been our doctor for many years. His bedside manner is fantastic. He is caring, smart and kind hearted. A+

We love Doctor Pita. He has been the family doctor for over twenty years. Dr. Pita is very caring, smart, friendly, and an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him! His staff, Lily and Marcy, are the best, too.

Doctor Pita is a great doctor. He treats all of his patients with respect and makes you feel at ease the minute you walk into his office. I highly recommend Doctor Pita. We are very lucky to have him as our physician.

Rude Staff

I just called for a new appointment and the lady was very rude and tells me with an attitude that there is nothing available for 4 months.

Frustrated patient

I have known Dr. Pita for many years and I always have waited over 3 hours to be seen. Dr. Pita may be an extremely intelligent and knowledgeable person, however he doesn't seem to be focused regarding the details of my case nor he pays attention when I talk to him. He pays more attention to the recorder translator than to what I have to say because it appears that he wants to finish asap and go to another patient. On a couple of instances he gave me the wrong instructions on medications and I had to keep correcting him.... I feel that he sees me as a walking dollar bill. He books to many patients, hence the extremely long waits for 3 minute consultation. Sorry Dr. Pita, but you should stop an think about the above (perhaps while you sit in your penthouse office gazing at the very nice view...)

Unprofessional staff

Dr. Pita is an excellent doctor. However, a few members of his staff are very unprofessional. The waiting time, is not only ridiculous but not worth it at all. There is always a choice. The time to deliver the results is rediculous as well. The patient basically, has to call constantly to get an update. The healthcare system at this time, has many options, and its the doctor's offfice resposibility to get the treatment and time the patient deserve, specially for the amount of money, patients are paying in insurance, deductibles and co payments.

The time waiting is ridiculous