Dr. Julio R Rivera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio R Rivera?

Another Hero

Dr. Rivera and his staff are exceptional at understanding and caring for patients. He used the arthroscopic robotic procedure to remove a large inguinal hernia. I was fully prepared for everything except the quick, relatively painless recovery. I was walking the day after and back to normal stress-less activities by day 3. Great surgeon, great practice.

Amazing Surgeon

If you are thinking about any kind of weight loss surgery Dr. Julio Rivera is the doctor you need to see. From helping me choose the right procedure, through post operative care he and his expert team were fantastic. The degree of professionalism I encountered throughout the whole process was stunning. By following the instructions of Dr. Rivera and his staff my procedure was flawless and I couldn’t be happier with the results.

This is a wonderful doctor ... patient and very precise with explaining the procedue he will be performing on you . He repaired a umbilical hernia that I had due to having a baby . i was very afraid due to this being my first surgery every he truly made this experience a good experience for me and I would refer him to any one that has to undergo this procedure. Also he communicated with me and my family very well and made all of us very comfortable with this procedure ..

Very compassionate and competent doctor! I would highly recommend him!

Outstanding!

Dr. Rivera is a wonderful doctor. He took the time to go over exactly what procedure I needed. I've known of surgeons who perform the procedure, then that's it. He listens, you don't feel rushed and found found him 1,000% professional! Hopefully I'll never need another surgery but if so. Then he's definitely my doc! Thank you Dr. Rivera for treating me with the utmost respect.

Excellent Doctor and Professional Staff

My overall experience with Dr. Rivera and the Weight Loss Clinic staff has been excellent. There is an atmosphere of caring and concern for patients as individuals. I found that all staff members were approachable and available to answer questions and provide information. Dr. River and his group helped me to make the choices for myself and were supportive and educational so that I could feel in control of my surgery and choices. Thanks Dr. Rivera, Carol, Ann,Jackie-you are awesome!

Dr. Julio R Rivera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.