Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Julio A Rodriguez Lopez has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Julio A Rodriguez Lopez has the following 11 expertise
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Aortic Diseases
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
Showing 3 of 22
I was referred to Dr. Rodriguez after being told that I would have my foot and possibly my lower leg amputated. Dr. Rodriguez assessed my injury and began treatment to my wound right away. The compassion that he gives when caring for his patients is immeasurable. I like how he works with you to find the best treatment for your health. I can say as of today, my foot and leg is still in tact and my wound is healing very well. I couldn't have asked for a more caring and experienced doctor to take care of me. I truly am blessed to have him as my doctor. Thank you Dr. Julio Rodriguez-Lopez for being a caring, understanding and compassionate person.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rodriguez Lopez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital Episcopal San Lucas
Dr. Julio A Rodriguez Lopez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWESTERN VASCULAR INSTITUTE, 7165 E University Dr Ste 183, Mesa, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julio A Rodriguez Lopez, MD - Vascular Surgery in Mesa, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Julio A Rodriguez Lopez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.