Have you seen Dr. Julio A Rodriguez Lopez?

Truly Blessed

I was referred to Dr. Rodriguez after being told that I would have my foot and possibly my lower leg amputated. Dr. Rodriguez assessed my injury and began treatment to my wound right away. The compassion that he gives when caring for his patients is immeasurable. I like how he works with you to find the best treatment for your health. I can say as of today, my foot and leg is still in tact and my wound is healing very well. I couldn't have asked for a more caring and experienced doctor to take care of me. I truly am blessed to have him as my doctor. Thank you Dr. Julio Rodriguez-Lopez for being a caring, understanding and compassionate person.

Made me comfortable. Both staff n surgeon took time with me. Answered my questions. Also Dr Rodriguez found a medical issue that previous doctors and surgeons were unable to see or diagnostic.

The Best of the Best

I would not go to any other vascular surgeon. I found the doctor after several visits to other doctors that could not diagnose me. He knew exactly what tests I needed and from this I had an immediate answer .

Dr. Julio A Rodriguez Lopez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.

Dr. Julio A Rodriguez Lopez Is this you?