More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julio Rodriguez-Novo
Dr. Julio Rodriguez-Novo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rodriguez-Novo is affiliated with Plantation General Hospital, Memorial Regional Hospital and Martin Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Julio Rodriguez-Novo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rodriguez-Novo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Plantation General Hospital
Memorial Regional Hospital
Martin Medical Center
Miami Children's Hospital
Memorial Hospital West
Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Memorial Hospital Miramar
Joe Dimaggio Children`s Hospital At Memorial
Memorial Regional Hospital South
Memorial Reg Hosp, Hollywood, Fl
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
35 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1978
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Dr. Julio Rodriguez-Novo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Regional Hospital, 3501 Johnson St, Hollywood, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julio Rodriguez-Novo in this video.
Dr. Julio Rodriguez-Novo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.