Dr. Julio Soto Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio Soto Jr?

The good doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

He listen to me & believed me.Not a lot of Doctor's do that anymore. Thanks Dr. Soto!

Posted on May 21st, 2015

One of the best doctors-I have ever meet. A pleasure.

super friendly but not competent

Posted on April 19th, 2015

My biggest complaint is that he made a huge mistake and told me I had a condition and prescribed medicine for it that I did not need. I was shocked as I had no symptoms and was coming in for a simple exam. Because the condition is common, I knew a little about it and asked around to other medical professionals. All questioned how he came to those conclusions and the medication. I went to the office and asked to see the results of all my labs. Everything showed negative. I asked how they came to these conclusions/diagnosis. Then Dr. Soto came in with another paper that showed a small amount of bacteria was present. Even the paper said medicine would only be suggested if the woman was pregnant. Instead of admitting the mistake, he tried to cover it and make excuses. It costs me money and it can be harmful to take this medicine unnecessarily. Then I read he went to medical school in Dominica at Ross. Go ahead and read about the low standards of medical schools in the Caribbean, and how many that graduate are sub par and incompetent. He is an asset to the practice because he can speak Spanish and increases their patient load by catering to the Hispanic community. I was fortunate in that this diagnosis is common so I knew enough to question him and ask others. Ask yourself if you want to go to a doctor you can't trust completely. What happens if you have an uncommon diagnosis and won't know enough to know to ask around if he misdiagnoses you or prescribes unnecessary or wrong medicine. He is handsome and friendly. But some of the best con artists are too. Don't sacrifice competence for great bedside manners. Some of the worst doctors, mechanics etc are the friendliest, that's how they keep you coming back. Best wishes! Other smaller concerns: a mistake with my bill, which I hope they corrected. Not being able to schedule an appt. for 2 months and therefore I missed out a benefit. Office, not doctor, problem. Telling me I can't get an exam-ever- because medicare didn't sent them paperwork to do that type of exam. (?? Seriously??). But that is the office, not him. And not following up on labs even when I requested it and reminded him.

at first hes nice

Posted on February 15th, 2015

I only seen him a couple of times, I told him I take naproxen for my migraines and asked they he put me back on it and he gave me attitude about it and said he wasn't treating me for that, I am getting my migraines again nearly every day. He dismissed me from his practice for non pymt of my bill that I told him I was working with my ins because they pd it wrong. Seems they care more about pynt then patient care. But he has a few good qualities too, he is good with my daughter, he figured out on her first visit what was wrong with her that she had seen several Dr in the past for.

Posted on October 16th, 2017