Dr. Julio M Tallet Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Julio M Tallet?

POOR MANAGEMENT OF OFFICE Poor RATING OVERALL

Dr. Tallet is average at best, His office and the people who work with him are well below average.The worst I have encounted in all my years. If I were you I would avoid at all costs. They will give you poor service if they give any service at all.Stay away Stay away .Please find someone else for your own peace of mind and health!!!!!!!!!!!! Overall rating POOR!!!!!!!!

Waste of Time

When I visted the doctor, i was informed by the front desk that the office only accept cash. Not having any cash at the time, a God sent angle ( patient) paid my copayment for me. What kind of professional office only accept cash as payment? This is not a DRUG DEAL, or they tryinig to outsmart the FED? Good luck on that! In additon, I waited 45 minutes before I could see the Doc, even if I was on time for my appointment. Yet, he only took about a minute with me. He was in such a rush that I was total turn off. I did not even reschdule another visit as he informed me. Realy he thought I would return after that gunshort time he spend with me.

Greedy and Uncaring

Dr. Tallet was over an hour late both times I have seen him as a patient. His bedside manner is completely lacking in compassion and empathy. It seems his only motivation is to squeeze as many unnecessary office visits as he can out of my insurance company. Today I left his office feeling worse than when I came in.