Dr. Julio Teixeira Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio Teixeira?

9 years and still going jeff bibbs

Posted on November 8th, 2017

What can I say about this amazing Dr. he took me in like I was a family member. he was real, didn't pretend, he told it like it was. from the preparation to the surgery. he introduced me to all of his staff. before and after the surgery. I found out that I did have a cancer on my intestine. but he got it out in time. no chemo, nothing.he saved my life. he is truly a chosen one. with the power he has in his hands , he is a humble servant of God and he saved my life . and I will never ever forget you . thank you again so much. I will always carry a place in my heart for you thank you again Jeffrey bibbs

Gastric. Bypass

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Dr. Tierra, performed , a gastric bypass surgery, and my recovery was sensationally. I had minimal scars and was able to go back to work, within a week. I feel great, and would recommend a friend. Thank you, Dr. Trifecta, for changer my life.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

He is one of the best surgeons around.he is no nonsense and cares about his patients.

Disappointment

Posted on December 28th, 2013

Suggested by a friend as a great doctor, got put on hold and line got disconnected many times, no one know about which insurance is accepted or not, went in for 6 month wasted my time and hopes of being healthy to find out my insurance was not accepted after i asked many times if it was tried again today same thing hard to get any information. need new suggestions on reliable doctors

EXCELLENT

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Dr Teixeira is the only Bariatric Surgeon that I would refer to anyone.

Literally saved my life when I was dying

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I would not be alive today without Dr. Tex. Another group of MD's botched my surgery and THANK GOD my family found him and he agreed to take me on as a patient when other MD's had said "They did not want to fix someone else's mistake", since i was so sick: fistula's,tpn for two yrs - no food or H20, heart attack, multiple botched surgeries by the other MD. He stuck by me and redid my whole insides, intestines and all. Now I eat and drink and am alive. He is a GIFT FROM GOD.

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Dr Texiera is a great doctor who addresses any questions or concerns you have. He is patient and takes as much time as you need with him. My overall experience with this doctor was excellent. You might have to wait a while however he is worth the wait and I would recommend him to anyone considering weight loss surgery.

Doctor's Response

My new office is on east 83rd Tel: 800 6569574

So far, so good.

Posted on November 5th, 2011

I met with Dr. T and his staff last Wednesday to participate in the day-long seminar they offer for those interested in finding out more about various weightloss surgical options. First 1.5 hour watching (old) videos about surgical options and potential complications, post surgical diets, life-style changes required, etc. These were okay, but a little old (10-15 years old), and the video skipped a lot. Then we individually saw the nutritionist, had abdominal ultrasounds, had blood drawn, and then met with Dr. T. I found him to be patient, informative, attentive, and focused. He has a laid-back manner, and a slow way of talking. His accent was thick, but his English was very good. He answered my questions, addressed my concerns about complications, and discussed the various procedures and their "track record." I did not feel like he was trying to rush our meeting, even though I know he had other people waiting. That was a good. We'll see how things go.

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

Does not seem interested in me as a person, and seems to lack feeling or compassion.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry you had a negative experience Promise to make it up to you My new office is on east 83rd Tel: 8006569574

Posted on June 16th, 2017