The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julio E Williams
Dr. Julio E Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abilene, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Julio E Williams has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Julio E Williams has the following 5 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
Showing 5 of 20
SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julio E Williams - Posted on January 9th, 2017
Dr. Williams had to do an emergency thorasic surgery on me in Lufkin Texas 6 years ago. He was called out after midnight to the hospital where I was at. He immediately started surgery, separating my esophagus from my stomach, deflating my left lung, reattaching everything inside of me. I wa cut open 8 inches on my stomach and all the way around my back left lung area. I was NOT suppose to come off the operating table. Dr. Williams and my Jesus saved my life. He was excellent thru the entire process from the hospital to my last visit with him. I wished he was closer to me because in case of emergency he will be here. These drs here now don't know anything about my problem. Thank you so much Dr Williams. Will never forget you.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julio E Williams - Posted on December 19th, 2014
He preformed surgery on me in Lufkin Tx. I had a triple aortic anurysum. I had a 3.2, 3.8, and a 4.9 in my aortic loop. I went home in one week. I need another heart surgery. , my aortic valve is leaking, but keep getting different answers about it. Twice my body temp has dropped to close to 90 degrees,
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julio E Williams - Posted on June 24th, 2011
This MD appears caring but has a long history of not taking care of his patients post-operatively. He does not work well with the hospital staff/physicians and has had several complications and deaths. Superficially he appears ok but call his old hospitals in south texas and northeast tx.... he has been run out of each of them!! If you see him sun the other way FAST!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julio E Williams - Posted on August 12th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julio E Williams - Posted on April 19th, 2010
34 Years Experience
Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra
Graduated in 1984
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Julio E Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHENDRICK MEDICAL CENTER, 1900 Pine St, Abilene, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julio E Williams, MD - Vascular Surgery in Abilene, TX, in this video.
Dr. Julio E Williams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Abilene, TX.