Have you seen Dr. Julio E Williams?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!

Dr. Williams had to do an emergency thorasic surgery on me in Lufkin Texas 6 years ago. He was called out after midnight to the hospital where I was at. He immediately started surgery, separating my esophagus from my stomach, deflating my left lung, reattaching everything inside of me. I wa cut open 8 inches on my stomach and all the way around my back left lung area. I was NOT suppose to come off the operating table. Dr. Williams and my Jesus saved my life. He was excellent thru the entire process from the hospital to my last visit with him. I wished he was closer to me because in case of emergency he will be here. These drs here now don't know anything about my problem. Thank you so much Dr Williams. Will never forget you.

He preformed surgery on me in Lufkin Tx. I had a triple aortic anurysum. I had a 3.2, 3.8, and a 4.9 in my aortic loop. I went home in one week. I need another heart surgery. , my aortic valve is leaking, but keep getting different answers about it. Twice my body temp has dropped to close to 90 degrees,

dangerous physician!!

This MD appears caring but has a long history of not taking care of his patients post-operatively. He does not work well with the hospital staff/physicians and has had several complications and deaths. Superficially he appears ok but call his old hospitals in south texas and northeast tx.... he has been run out of each of them!! If you see him sun the other way FAST!!!!

Excellent physician with a lot of compassion and caring in time of great need.He saved my life.

no concious

incompetent no concious physician

Dr. Julio E Williams is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Abilene, TX.

Dr. Julio E Williams Is this you?