Dr. Julius Conner Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julius Conner Jr?

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on July 26th, 2017

One of the best doctors I ever had. I'm rarely sick, so I don't see a doctor unless I'm REALLY sick or for yearly physicals. Dr. Connor always remembers me, acts like I"m his only patient, gives me all the time I need and correctly diagnosis any issues I have. If it's not his specialty, he's not afraid to defer to another doctor. I've referred him to everyone I know and all my family members go to him. Exceptional doctor.

Wrong team

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

From all I can tell, Dr Conner is an excellent doctor and a nice man. However, his nurse is extraordinarily rude. Perhaps she was having a bad day, but my interaction with her was shocking. Unfortunately, Dr. Conner refused to intervene and hold her accountable to the very high standards at Sharp Rees Steely, and I felt selecting a different Doctor-nurse team was my only option. This was a very disappointing and frustrating situation. It never should have happened, and ultimately Dr. Conner was responsible.

Wonderful bedside manner.

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Before I moved here to San Diego I had my doctor for close to 20 years. I never thought my family & I could ever fine another Dr that could fill his shoes. Well Dr Conner showed us other wise! I am so happy with him. From the moment he walks into the room I am very content knowing that every need and concern will be met with the time and respect it deserves.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Excellent Doctor.

Undecided

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Very congenial, seems interested in your issues but somehow it also feels somewhat superficial. Visit lengths and diagnosis appear to be sufficient enough to address your issues but they also feel somewhat rushed. He's ok but I'll probably look for another primary care physician who suits my personal needs a little better.

Nice but

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I have had poor results with Dr Conner. His failure to delve into the underlying problem of pain has left me with continuing pain in my neck and also my legs and knees.His "take 2 aspirins and call me in the morning" attitude" has caused me much discomfort.

A wonderful, caring doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2009

Never had one foot out the door, Dr. Conner spends quality time with me during my appointments.

A Great Doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

Dr. Conner is a great! He is amazingly friendly, caring and concerned. Always willing to spend time answering questions. Cannot say enough good things about him.

Posted on November 28th, 2015