Dr. Julius A Debroeck Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Julius A Debroeck Jr?

A great family practice, wonderful Doctor and staff!

My family has been seeing Dr. DeBroeck and Therese, the Nurse Practitioner, for about 18 years. The first visit I had with Therese, I asked her if it was a fifteen minute appointment or a 30 minute appointment, and she said "we have all the time you need." That is indicative of their entire practice; they are sensitive to your needs, whether it be physical, emotional or financial. The nurses and office staff all display the same compassionate, caring and respectful attitude. This is a great family practice!

I've been a patient for over 30 years-he's fantastic!

Ms

Many nurses go to Dr DeBroeck, since we know a great Dr when we see one. His NPs are also great. Everyone is helpful and caring. G

The beat doctor appointment I have ever had! I didn't wait long, he was super nice, the staff was really nice, clean, well organized, overall wonderful experience! He made me feel comfortable and relaxed!

Great doctor, nice person as well. Always takes time with you or gets your business done if you're in a hurry. Front desk girl could be more personable but his son at the front is polite & makes up for her. Very nice person & prices are fair, important since I have no insurance.

Dr DeBroeck is more than my doc. He is a trusted close advisor. He spends time to understand my concerns and makes sure I understand his thinking. He always takes a longterm, big picture view of what's going on in my life.I very highly recommend him.

Best family doctor in Houston area!

Dr. DeBroeck always spends a lot of time with you. He is thorough, caring and always follows up if there is something he needs to contact me about. I never hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.

Andrea Cannon

Our family appreciates the excellent and personal care we've received from Dr Debroeck and his staff for the past 18 years.

If you need a consummate, caring physician...this is your man .

My family has been using Dr.DeBroeck ever since he and his wife first started practicing medicine. I have never met a more truly caring, interested , thorough , and knowledgeable doctor. The truth of a person's character shows in their workplace and under duress...this man shines.