Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julius C Kpaduwa
Dr. Julius C Kpaduwa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in City Of Industry, CA, with other offices in El Monte, CA and South El Monte, CA . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kpaduwa is affiliated with Citrus Valley Medical Center, Beverly Hospital and Methodist Hospital Southern Ca. Dr. Kpaduwa has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Julius C Kpaduwa has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Just moved to the area. . .don't have close friends or any family here that I can ask for medical referrals, so the internet is all I've got. I made an appt. to get to know the doctor, which is pretty common in my previous experience, but his office didn't know/couldn't figure out what to do with me. After waiting in a very sparse (I felt like I was in a 3rd world country) waiting room with a terrifying dinosaur movie on loud volume (other patients were crying they were so scared--it is a pediatric practice also) for about 10 minutes, one of the MAs showed me to the nurses station. Sure enough, nurses were there to chart and didn't leave when the doctor finally came to talk to me. I asked normal questions to find out more about him than I could from the reviews I had read. He didn't seem interested in having me as a patient, at least he didn't take time to find out anything about why I was possibly interested in being his patient. If you don't mind someone who is firmly rooted in traditional, orthodox medicine, wants to do things his way, and might be in too much of a hurry to talk to you, you won't mind having him for a doctor.
Saw a horrible video of him on YouTube. Had a great appointment with him but now I'm scared to go back after seeing him fight a lady.
Dr. Kpaduwa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Julius C Kpaduwa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julius C Kpaduwa is similar to the following 0 Doctors near City Of Industry, CA.