Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Julius Landwirth
Dr. Julius Landwirth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Haven, CT. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Landwirth is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, Connecticut Children's Medical Center and Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Julius Landwirth has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Julius Landwirth has the following 1 expertise
- Mental Retardation
Dr. Julius Landwirth has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Julius Landwirth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Julius Landwirth yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Landwirth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
52 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions572 Muirfield Ln, West Haven, CT
Dr. Julius Landwirth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Haven, CT.