Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juliette Fontaine
Dr. Juliette Fontaine, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs, VA, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Urgent Care Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Fontaine is affiliated with Bath County Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Juliette Fontaine has the following 2 specialties
- Urgent Care Medicine
Urgent care physicians can offer alternative, timely treatment for patients who need medical answers when their primary physicians aren’t available. Physicians at urgent care clinics typically deal with acute care issues, offering short-term treatment for health concerns that need immediate attention but aren’t life threatening.
You might visit an urgent care clinic for treatment of a urinary tract infection, dehydration, the flu, a severe cough or a rash. They also treat injuries from minor accidents and can provide diagnostic testing as well as stitches. Your urgent care physician will also recommend additional care and advice on next steps to take to ensure proper long-term treatment for your condition.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Holistic Health
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Fontaine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bath County Community Hospital
24 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Juliette Fontaine accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Juliette Fontaine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs, VA.