Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jun H Lee
Dr. Jun H Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frisco, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. Dr. Lee has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jun H Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jun H Lee has the following 7 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jun H Lee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jun H Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I had multiple episodes of irregular heart beat, requested to see a heart doctor but he wouldn't make a referral, telling me everything came back alright. Everything is not alright !! I just went ahead and found/saw the heart doctor myself, who told me I have a life threatening heart condition called fibrillation, and now I'm scheduled to see another specialist who does electrical glaze thing. Dr. Lee also missed a heart murmur which my cardiologist said nobody can't miss and I've been with him for almost a year.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Jun H Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsFrisco Primary Care, 4525 Ohio Dr Ste 100, Frisco, TX
Dr. Jun H Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.