Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Junaid Hashim has the following 2 specialties
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 30
My daughter saw Dr. Hashim and other members of his staff for the last four years. Every time she went to the office we knew it would be at least a three to four hour affair. His staff changes over constantly but the ladies he has working the front desk for him have always been rude and disorganized. When you call the after hours number you are connected to a local college maintenance office. I have told staff and nothing happens. Recently, the doctor my daughter saw left the practice without any notice. Dr. Hashim made no attempt to help connect her with anyone else or even take care of her himself. When we finally did get an appt. it was pulling teeth trying to get the records sent over. They would say, "I am not promising anything." The young man who works there is nice but he is not always there. My daughter finally did get in to see Dr. Hashim to get her meds checked and he was extremely rude, giving her the impression he had no use for her. She left in tears. This occurred after he treated her with at least two longer hospital visits. I really don't understand this man, who has no time for his patients. I can not recommend him.
Dr Hashim is not punctual and makes no attempt to be on time. If u have a two thirty appointment plan on being here for 4 hours. He will not show all his hospital rounds come first. The office is dirty and yes I watched bugs cross the floor. If u have kids stay away. Drive further. Do not subject your pets to this!
47 Years Experience
Allama Iqbal Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Unconfirmed Foreign Training
Dr. Junaid Hashim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Junaid Hashim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.