Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. June A Carraher has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 2 of 2
This has got to be one of the worst doctor visits I have ever had I had an abnormal chest x-ray prior to visit, and during follow up with a different doctor this time (june carraher) I was told although something was on my lungs she felt no need to follow up do to my oxygen level being fine I am still suffering from chest pains and find it hard to catch my breath. I also brought in my 4 year old asthmatic who had an oxygen level of 91 during visit and I was told that was completly normal and although she had thick green snot coming from her nose it was impossible to have a sinus infection because her sinuses have not developed fully. I've never felt so unheard and disregarded my entire life I hate going to the doctors because I never feel they truly listen to what you say and only you truly know your body and whats wrong this just made my experience 10 times worse how is this woman employed!!!
42 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. June A Carraher accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Alexius Prime Care, 800 16th Ave SE, Minot, ND
Dr. June A Carraher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minot, ND.