Dr. June Carraher Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. June Carraher?

Posted on May 14th, 2012

This has got to be one of the worst doctor visits I have ever had I had an abnormal chest x-ray prior to visit, and during follow up with a different doctor this time (june carraher) I was told although something was on my lungs she felt no need to follow up do to my oxygen level being fine I am still suffering from chest pains and find it hard to catch my breath. I also brought in my 4 year old asthmatic who had an oxygen level of 91 during visit and I was told that was completly normal and although she had thick green snot coming from her nose it was impossible to have a sinus infection because her sinuses have not developed fully. I've never felt so unheard and disregarded my entire life I hate going to the doctors because I never feel they truly listen to what you say and only you truly know your body and whats wrong this just made my experience 10 times worse how is this woman employed!!!

Posted on June 8th, 2016