Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. June M George has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. June M George has the following 10 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
Dr. June M George has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 21
I think this is an exceptional office and all my doctor interactions and staff interactions have been fantastic. I was very sick when I went to Dr George and felt that her and her staff were professional and caring. They got me through some really tough times. As far as the billing- I have absolutely no issue with their billing practices. My insurance was out of network and said they would pay 80 percent and I paid the 30 percent that was required- my insurance did NOT pay 80 percent but rather 60 percent! I called the billing department and was coached on disputing this with my insurance, after 2 months, my insurance paid the 80 percent and I received a refund within a week. I highly recommend this company and these doctors, I have personally seen 3 of the 4 Colorectal specialists in this office. If you are trying to find the best of the best---trust me, they are.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
32 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. June M George accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlaska Colorectal Surgery, 2751 Debarr Rd Ste 320, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. June M George in this video.
Dr. June M George is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.