Dr. June G Marshall Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. June G Marshall?

She a good doctor been going to her since I was 14 and now I'm an adult N she's gonna deliver my first child my son

My 8 month experimence

There was always a long wait time to be seen. The office was always packed. She did not tell me much about my labs. She just told me to drink water and gave me some pills to take because a pap test came back with bacteria. She did not elaborate on details, like I would have wanted. She was full of information on how to stay healthy. Hated the long wait time every visit. She did stitch me up exceptionally well, barely any scarring from the c- section

Uncomfortable

she was very rude and rushed the process of my papsmear. i more uncomfortable than i should have been and i just totally switched to a different doctor. i do not wish to see her anymore.

Horrible

Assistants arent that nice, the dr made me feel very uncomfortable she was kinda rude and I waited more than a hr to be seen

terrible

I hated having dr marshall as my ob/gyn I later switched to a midwife when she literally laughed in my face when I told her I had a birth plan that was centered around natural birth. She said no insurance in their right mind would cover what I wanted. She was completely disrespectful and I left in tears. When she found out I was switching doctors she told me it wasn't good for her because she wasn't going to get paid because she did not deliver my baby. I also would wait in her ugly raggedy waiting room for an hr or more to be seen for 10 minutes.

Love this Doctor

Dr. Marshall delivered my son 23 years ago. I was nervous and was part of an insurance network of Doctors knowing this, she delivered my son after hours. I will always be thankful for her kindness.I moved away and now am back in Houston and am back with Dr. Marshall for all my checkups...I would not trust another doctor...she is the best!

Dr. Marshall is a good doctor, but her assistant is really rude and unproffesional. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have changed, she should really consider getting new help.

There was a miss diagnosis by another doctor on my case. Dr. Marshall just happened to come in to see me and noticed I was bleeding tremendously. She immediately called my doctor and had blood drawn on me. Due to her quick actions, she saved my life. God bless her for that!

Dr. June G Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.