Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. June R Oconnor has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Completely inaccurate diagnosis resulted in near death. Ended up being rushed into emergency surgery for a 17 cm cyst 2 weeks after she said I had no cyst. I came very close to dying and it took me over a year and two surgeries to recover from this. Could have been avoided 100% if she had completed an accurate diagnosis.
Dr. Ramsaran has delivered both of my children. She and Dr. Surette and their entire staff (especially Nurse Jackie) are incredible. They are knowledgeable and caring, taking excellent care of me and my babies. They are always willing to answer questions and make time for us when we need them, and they helped make not only our pre- and postnatal care a great experience, but our time in the hospital at the births of our children was amazing, too. I'd recommend this practice and this doctor to anyone! Great for regular GYN care, too.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
30 Years Experience
Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland
Graduated in 1988
Dr. June R Oconnor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. June R Oconnor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.