Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juneau D Stump Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Juneau D Stump Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Juneau D Stump Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
The Dr. is an Ok guy, it is the office manager and receptionist I have an issue with. I was assured they took the insurance I was under and when the second visit was done, I was told I owed near 400 bucks for the two visits! I argued my case, was told THEY DONT KNOW WHAT INSURANCE THEY TAKE!! My question is-if they dont know, who in heck does???? If I had found this web site I would not have been so deceived by this office.It states clearly what insurance this office takes. I complained to the Attorney General of Az. but the wife and office manager told their version of the truth and got the office person who handles the billing to embelish too, so the AG,s office just put the complaint on file with their office and nothing was settled satisfactorly for me.This office did lower the amount owed to just under 300 bucks, said that is what Medicare would have paid if I was under medicare instead of Az Healthnet. So I got stuck paying. I am a widow living on less than 1070.00 a month, good luck to me eh?? The Dr. is a wonderful person, just be sure of your insurance with these people, he knows not what they are doing.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
47 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1971
Tucson Medical Center
Dr. Juneau D Stump Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJuneau D Stump Jr Md, 18 E Beech St, Cottonwood, AZ
Dr. Juneau D Stump Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cottonwood, AZ.