Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juneus Kendall
Dr. Juneus Kendall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR, with another office in Nevada City, CA. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Kendall is affiliated with Healthpark Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Juneus Kendall has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
I've always wondered what happen to wonderful Dr. Kendall. He was my Dr when I was 18 years old, back in 1974. In 1976 I was pregnant with my first child and I saw Dr. Kendall as long as I could untill I had to switch to Obgyn. He was the most caring, sincere and knowledgable Doctor I could have asked for. I have never forgotton him, although I moved and he was no longer my Dr by 1977. I will now check out the books he's written, I wish I could have seen him when he was in Nevada City in 2009 promoting his book.
Dr. Kendall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Juneus Kendall accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Juneus Kendall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.