Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jung G Oh has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I have to say at first I was happy about finding an OB so close to home, but now....I was made to wait 4 hours after my 2nd exam waiting to speak to Dr. Oh, without any explanation, and that conversation lasted 5 minutes. I was then given blood tests only to have the Health Department contact me about my blood work and the Dr. waited until my next appointment-a month later- to tell me what the Health Department had already disclosed to me. Then the follow-up tests were given and it took over a week to get back those results and another 1 hour wait in his office to get them because over the phone they said they I had to have the Dr. tell me the results, but my next appointment wasn't for another month. Now I wasn't to switch OB providers, but have to wait for them to release my records as the only way to get them on the spot is to pay for them. I don't know ANYONE who has had such a difficult time with an OB. This is my first child and I cannot believe that I was made to wait over a month for results and follow up tests to find out that there was nothing wrong when for over a month I thought I was being untreated for an issue that could potentially harm me and my unborn child. I will never recommend this Dr. or this facility to anyone.
I have been with Dr. Oh for ten years now. I absolutely am satisfied and happy with his professionalism and staff. I gave birth to my son two years ago and Dr. Oh was nothing but caring, came to visit me every day and checked my status. I had an emergency C-Section and him and the staff at Southside Hospital were fabulous. I would not trade my doctor for anyone else.Thanks
Dr. Oh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Sisters Of Charity Hospital
Dr. Jung G Oh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUnion Medical Plaza, 2330 Union Blvd Ste 1, Islip, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jung G Oh in this video.
Dr. Jung G Oh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Islip, NY.