Dr. Jung Kim Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jung Kim?

ANGRY CHILDREN'S DR HERE

Posted on October 1st, 2015

This DR. is what nightmares are made of, her place is filthy couches are stained and dead bugs in the rooms. She doesn't listen to you at all, treats like your stupid answers a question by screaming at you . She tried to stab my kid with a needle acting crazy pulling on my kids arm screaming at her. She is just a baby. I left in complete shock at the level of aggression coming from a Pediatrics Dr.. Pick a different Dr. for your child no wonder the place is always empty. I had to give a star but does't even deserve that.

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

worst experience with a doctors office. They are very unprofessional and not helpful. The staff have children around at work as well. I had met with the doctor for my newborn and needed to get a referral to see a specialist. She said they would request it the next day. I followed up to see they had submitted the request and I was told they had not done it yet but will go ahead and submit it now that I had called them about it. After a few days I followed up with ,y insurance to get an update on the status and they told me they don't see anything on file. I went in to the office and asked about it again and the person in charge of submitting the referrals said he just got my baby's file and will go ahead and work on it today and give me a call the next day. I never got a call and he never submitted the referral. He DID NOT DO HIS JOB even after reminding him several times. This issues was escalated with my insurance and a grievance was filled. Therefore, I DO NOT RECOMMEND this doctor to anyone and I cannot wait to change this doctor. Due to his lack of professionalism I wasted hours on the phone trying to resolve this issue. THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THERE JOB. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS OFFICE, UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CHILD WHEN THEY ARE IN NEED OF A DOCTOR.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Rude the only guy that works there is rude dont go there the doctor is nice but not him everytime i go there he is always rude

Agree with second comment

Posted on July 30th, 2013

That right she alway said every thing normal event my child 3 years old cannt speech omg I have ask and find where should we go to do the check up for my child. She never advise anything, and alway walk away when she got angry and her English is too bad hard to understand and kind like she shout on u

Worst Doctor

Posted on April 13th, 2011

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. I took my 6 year old daughter to Dr. Kim and she was extremely rude and unprofessional. She did not take a history on my daughter, never even ask if she was on any medication and did not even introduce herself to me or my daughter. After I walked out of the appointment getting nothing accomplished I immediately contacted our insurance carrier to switch doctors. She is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I would not take a dying dog to her if she was the last doctor. I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE.

Posted on October 9th, 2009

She treats you like a family member.....very caring.

Posted on August 26th, 2015