Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jung Rhee has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Rhee has been our family pediatrician for about 15 years. We have never had any concerns that health issues were overlooked or not treated properly. In comparison to our former NYC pediatrician, the level of care and kindness are second to none. Our neighbor credits him with preserving her daughter's life, days after birth on a routine round he was troubled about the infant's abdomen and performed a more thorough examine. The sonograms had missed a cancerous stomach tumor which was removed and this child is now a health senior in high school. He's a great doctor who will be missed by the community when he retires. My children have always been "healthy", so we never had to deal with long term medical issues, but dr. rhee saw us through scarlet fever, broken arms and seasonal bouts of bronchitis and allergies over the years. Highly recommend him.
Dr. Rhee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hackensack University Medical Center
Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
St. Marys Hospital
Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Jersey City Medical Center
Pascack Valley Hospital
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Englewood Hosp & Med Ctr, Englewood, Nj
Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Christ Hosp, Jersey City, Nj
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Jung Rhee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions142 Palisade Ave, Jersey City, NJ
Dr. Jung Rhee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.