Dr. Jung Woo Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jung Woo?

Most excellent

Posted on August 25th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Woo's for a number of years. He has handled my complicated issues in a manner both reassuring and with great competence. He is wonderful.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Very professional and knowledgeable specialist!

Excellent!

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I saw Dr. Woo on a Sunday afternoon...after a referral from a general Ophthalmologist who determined that I had a detached retina in my right eye. Dr. Woo came in, opened his own office, completed his diagnostic workup and scheduled me for surgery himself immediately. He was not on call or otherwise on duty; he simply was willing to come in and give up his Sunday knowing that he had a patient (me) in need. He then met me at the door to the hospital surgical suite and completed the procedure himself. Finally, he waited until I awoke from general anesthesia to make sure I was ok. Scheduling the follow-up appointment was equally as satisfying. Thank you so much.

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Woo for an emergency detached retina, never meeting him before he met me at his office on a saturday afternoon and operated on my eye that late afternoon. He did a follow up on Sunday morning. He is very caring and compassionate doctor and each time has answered all my questions.

Wonderful physician!

Posted on January 26th, 2011

I went to two doctors before Dr. Woo - both hurried me, didn't listen, and didn't give me any answers to bothersome eye problems, and both of those offices made me feel like I was in a chop shop. I finally saw Dr. Woo. He was calm, patient, and took the time to answer ALL of my questions. He didn't rush me and I didn't have to wait long to be seen. When I left I felt confident with my condition and knew I had options. He is wonderful!!

Posted on June 24th, 2016