Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Junil Ahn MD, DDS
Dr. Junil Ahn, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Ahn is affiliated with Girard/Ahn and South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Junil Ahn has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Junil Ahn has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Ahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Dr. Junil Ahn Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsJUNIL AHN DDS MD AND KENNETH R GIRARD DDS, 27800 Medical Center Rd, Mission Viejo, CA
Dr. Junil Ahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.