Dr. Jurgen Luders Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jurgen Luders?

Emergency brain surgery

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Emergency brain surgery. Very direct, answered all my questions. Very confident in his abilities.

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Excellent bedside. Outstanding surgical outcome.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

His Service was great and his nurse Dar is exceptional with follow up and follow through

still happy after 10 years

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Luders did my c4c5 fudion in 2006 and my L4L5S1 fudion in may 2009. Both surgerys have served me well. I have since sent others to him and he has fixed other surgeons botched fusions.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Excellent!

Excellent surgical care.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Had two bulging disks trimmed by Dr. Luders 6 years ago. Got my life back.

WSpinal Fusion

Posted on March 21st, 2014

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Everything went great! Feel so much better thanks to Dr. Luders

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

My father died a horrible miserable death following a botched surgery he never should have consented to.It was a complicated dangerous surgery and the outcome was devastating. Patients and their families should ALWAYS seek a second medical opinion outside the hospital network they are considering. This Dr and surgery was a mistake.We never filed a law suit and never will. Our family learned so much about doctors hospitals and thank goodness hospice.Be your own medical advocate or enlist a family member or friend.

We highly recommend him

Posted on December 16th, 2011

My husband had a spinal fusion done by Dr Luders. We were beyond happy with him and his whole staff. He took as much time as we needed, was very caring and kind and his staff always told us to call anytime with whatever we needed. The surgery went great and we can't say enough good things about him- he's a great doctor!

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Dr. Ludders can like many Dr. come across as a little to serious, but I just think because it is serious. My husband and I are both patients but my husband had neck and surgery done by Ludders. I think one thing that really upset me is that on the day of surgery for his neck, my husband asked if his arms would feel immediate releif, and Dr. Ludders replied by saying " I told you 6 months ago that the longer you waited the less chance of full recovery in your arms would be, and so I can't gauruntee anything", that made me very upset that day, because I never heard Dr. Ludders say anything to us that made us feel like we needed to schedule the surgery immediate or he could risk this or that. So I was unhappy with that, and it is now 8 months later and my husabnd still has severe pain in his arms.

He gave me back my ability to function normally

Posted on February 13th, 2011

I had two bulging disks at L4-L5 and L5-S1 which I tried all other alternatives for year and then went in for surgery. Dr. Luders simply trimmed away the bulges and had me build back up slowly so the discs could heal properly and said to "listen to my body" as I tried new things. Five years later and I still marvel at my life that remains virtually pain free. The only permanent damage appears to be some nerve damage in my right foot that has slight numbness that feels like I have Lake Michigan sand in my sock - not that bad considering prior to surgery I could not walk, sit, or stand without intense pain. I did everything lying down on my stomach. Now true, I don't shovel snow (much) move pianos, or push cars out of snow banks by myself, but that is a small price to pay to be able to live, work and minister on a daily basis pain free.