Dr. Jurin J Boriboon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jurin J Boriboon?

We usually see another Dr in this office. I was hesitant as my daughter is not always good with new people. Dr Boriboon was great with her and she did awesome with him! He is friendly and very thorough.

has seen my children from infancy until 18

excellent doctor. His cheerful disposition is excellent when dealing with children.

Was my pedatrician and now I take my daughter to him.

I drive 35 minutes from St.Clair Shores to go Dr. Boriboon's office. Just so that my daughter can see the same the pediatrician I did. He is great!

Will not entrust my children's health to anyone else

I love Dr. Boriboon, and more importantly, my children do. When my daughter's first pediatrician would not take my concerns seriously, I switched to Dr. Boriboon. At her first very first appointment, he agreed that something was not right. He arranged for an appointment, with a neurologist, within the month. Even though my daughter sees a few specialists, Dr. Boriboon has been with us every step of our 12 year journey. There was no question in my mind that my son would be Dr. Boriboon's patient. The icing on the cake is the office staff, especially Carol. She has the patience of a saint and a smile to match. I can not say enough good things about her. Would I recommend this office to others? Absolutely! With three doctors in the office, ten plus exam rooms, & weekend hours to meet the busiest schedule, how could you go wrong?

Dr. Jurin J Boriboon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, MI.