Dr. Justice H Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justice H Tran?

The Best OB in Arizona

accurate diagnosis

He was what I thought to be a good dr. I was pregnant with my fifth child knew my body but just keep saying oh your pregnant,I'm rh blood type and knew I needed shot he wouldn't give it said your not having anymore kids well I suffered and my daughter who was given 2% chance to live has constant struggle the more I research the more I realize I'm very lucky to have her.

I went in for a pap smear and after 2 weeks of not hearing back with the results I started calling, and calling, and calling, finally Dr. Tran himself called back and told me the lab had lost the pap!! I was furious, firstly for them never contacting me until I hounded them, secondly for losing the pap. Of course he did say I could come back and do another one with no charge, it is so hard for a woman to go in and have it done in the first place and I sure wasn't going to let them do it again, so I went elsewhere...

The Friend You Want

Dr. Tran and his office allowed me to make a quick appointment to see him that day within one hour on a emergency. He is a very intelligent Doctor. I hate Doctors but he has actually helped out more than confused me. Not to mention that his office is very tidy and comfortable environment that I enjoy visiting.

Dr. Justice H Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avondale, AZ.