- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Justin D Aaker has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Justin D Aaker has the following 19 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Eye Exam
- Cornea Transplant (Epikeratophakia)
- Eye Pain
- Cataract Surgery
- Dry Eye Syndromes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Justin D Aaker Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3613 Williams Dr Ste 703 Georgetown , TX : (512) 686-1224
More about Dr. Justin D Aaker
Dr. Aaker offers the latest options for both medical and surgical care of the eye including laser based cataract surgery, dry eye treatment at the Aquos Dry Eye Center, and the latest corneal transplants including DMEK. He also manages glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic eye exams, and is able to provide a glasses or contacts lens prescription while examining the health of the eye. Dr. Aaker is a California native, having attended Laguna Hills High School and UC Irvine. After graduating Phi Beta Kappa and Cum Laude from UC Irvine with a degree in physics, he was awarded a full tuition scholarship to attend Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. It was then on to upstate New York to complete ophthalmology residency at the University of Rochester School of Medicine. Finally, he underwent post-graduate fellowship training in cornea, external diseases of the eye, and refractive surgery at the prestigious Washington University in Saint Louis School of Medicine. After completing his training, he practiced as an Assistant Professor for Texas A&M college of medicine taking care of comprehensive ophthalmology patients, treating complex cornea cases, and instructing student doctors. After practicing for several years in Texas, he decided to return to beautiful Orange County and to join Dr. Wirta at Aesthetic Eyecare Institute. When away from work, he likes to spend time with his wife, and four children. He also enjoys fishing, backpacking, and attending church. He offers the full range of medical and surgical eye care , and his practice is open to new patients including same day and urgent referrals. Please contact our office if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment for a visit with Dr. Aaker.