Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Justin M Albani
Dr. Justin M Albani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Overland Park, KS (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Albani is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital-Home Health and Liberty Hospital. Dr. Albani has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Justin M Albani has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 23
Both father and son are HACKS! They perform unnecessary procedures and botch them, leaving you both poorer and worse off than when you came in. Albani Sr. couldn't get the camerascope up my urethra; said I needed outpatient procedure (despite the fact that I never had problems with peeing or with erections). Albani Jr. did the operation, and botched it. Now when I pee I have to reach under and squeeze out last drops so I don't dribble in my underwear, and my erections are shorter and less hard. NEW doctor commented: "Oh, yeah, we've heard horror stories about the Albanis".
totally impressed with his knowledge and his willingness to take time to explain the situation and review options. He answered all of my questions and did not make me feel that he was rushing to get on to the next patient. His nurse is very courteous and responsive as well, and the entire staff is friendly and helpful.
Dr. Albani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Justin M Albani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Justin M Albani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.