Dr. Justin N Bottsford-Miller Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Justin N Bottsford-Miller?

I chose this doctor after getting three opinions, one in Denver and one in Houston, regarding my recent cancer diagnosis. Although I was distraught over my diagnosis and the thought of radical surgery, I knew Dr. Bottsford-Miller was the doctor for me. I have been very pleased with my decision. He is a caring doctor interested in personalized treatment based on the individual's needs. I recommend him to anyone.

Patient

I love this dr.! He's very professional but also caring and even funny. He did a very difficult surgery on me. I was terrified but he brought me through it with flying colors.

Nice doctor. Do not allow him to do robotic surgery on you though. You should go to a place that does many more such surgeries. Mine was botched and the explanation was vague. I now know of others with a similar experience.

Caring down to earth Doctor!