Dr. Justin Cashman III Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Justin Cashman III?

Posted on October 12th, 2017

mis-diagnosed and wanted to operate to repair an issue that wasn't

LOVE THIS PRACTICE!

Posted on April 19th, 2016

I have been searching for a doctor who takes the time to really work with patients and their families when sports injuries and issues arise. He is so thorough and really takes the time to explain the best route of treatment, different treatment options and scenarios, and provides excellent support. The office is clean and staff is super nice and efficient. Can't say enough nice things about this practice!

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr.Cashman has seen my son over the past few years for different sports and growth related injuries. He always is extremely honest and straight forward with the injuries and recovery for them. Thank You for always helping my ball player get back on the field safely!

Outstanding

Posted on December 16th, 2015

I really enjoyed being treated in Dr. Cashman's clinic. He did a wonderful job repairing my broken foot, which needed a plate and multiple screws. He's very personable and professional and his clinical & office team are very friendly. I had a great experience and would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Cashman and his team are awesome and I highly recommend him to anyone. I had a bunch of previous surgeries with another surgeon but wanted to visit Cashman for a second opinion regarding my Achilles' tendon and he beat my previous surgeon by his kindness, great bedside manor, and being able to answer any questions I had and he didn't rush through my appointments at all. I just had him take a screw out of my foot and I was so nervous but he made me feel at ease about everything; he had me laughing and talked to me the whole time to keep my mind off of the procedure. I highly recommend Cashman to everyone. He is awesome!!

Posted on June 17th, 2015

I have been treated by Dr. Cashman for multiple issues. I have to say, seeing him at the old practice, where most of the negative reviews stem from, was a totally different experience than seeing him at his new, amazing location. At the old practice, the waiting room was always crowded, front desk staff was rude, wait times were long, and they shuffled people in and out without any regard. Following him to the new place I was a little nervous, but I was just thrilled to try it since I didn't like anything about the hospital office staff environment. His new office is state of the art, clean, bright, and when you walk in, you are greeted so warmly. I felt like like an old friend, and was treated better than I have ever been treated at a doctor's office. He took extra time to make sure I knew all of my options, sent me home with "homework" and information so I could talk to my family about it. And his assistant was so on point, when I was leaving she already had me set up for my MRI and physical therapy so all I had to do was show up! Can't recommend them enough!! He will be treating our family and friends and I recommend him to anyone looking for a competent, thorough Orthopedic!

Posted on January 30th, 2015

My son has seen him many times. Always a great experience, from the diagnosis to the explanation to the surgeries and follow up. Cannot say enough great things... I am so glad to have him in our orthopedic corner!

Dr. Cashman is great!

Posted on November 5th, 2014

As most people, I was a bit concerned from the reviews I read online. However, the process from the start was smooth. I made an appointment and he was readily available. I filled out the forms online and then a few days later I arrived for my appointment. The only negative thing was that I wasn't told to print out my papers, so I needed to fill them out again. However, the patient was my 2 year old daughter and there wasn't much to fill out, as she is not married nor does she have a long history of illnesses. My daughter is very picky about the type of people that can even talk to her, she was a little shy at first but Dr. Cashman was very nice and knew exactly how to talk to her. As well, he spoke to my husband and I in full detail of how her bones formed when she was inside the womb. He was very knowledgeable and willing to help. He definitely put my mind at ease as a first time mom. I will be sure to follow up with him in a year if things get worse.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on November 4th, 2014

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Cashman. He was friendly, kind, and caring. My surgery, which he has done more than a thousand times, was quick and competently done. I had good follow-up visits with him and a good recovery. The large staff at his office is likewise competent, but there is sometimes an assembly-line feel. Dr. Cashman was severely backed up on one visit, but the rest of my wait times were reasonable. I would go to him again and would recommend him to others.

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

Great office, staff and doctor. Saw me immediately for a broken toe.

Posted on July 8th, 2012

This office has got to the worse office I have ever been to. The staff were rude and the doctor was arrogant. No one working there seemed to know what they were doing and when I saw a copy of office note that was sent to my doctor, it was the worse looking document I have ever seen. They could not even spell patient correctly!!! What a joke. Will never go back there!!!!

Two visits.. same problems