Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Justin Dosch has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Justin Dosch has the following 3 expertise
Showing 5 of 8
My last two visits to the emergency room I was treated by Dr. Dosch. The first was for fall that broke my arm in three places. The last was for a TIA. I was seen right away. Dr. Dosch has the best bed side manners I have ever seen in a ER doctor. He told me right away what had happened and I was admitted to the hospital. If Dr. Dosch was in private practice he would be my doctor.
15 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Allegheny General Hospital-Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Justin Dosch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kittanning, PA.