Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Justin Durel
Dr. Justin Durel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Durel is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center, St Lukes Hospital and Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan. He speaks English.
Dr. Justin Durel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Durel was recommended by a friend of a friend when I moved to St. Louis. I have had two outpatient surgeries and he has been great. He usually doesn't run late, although everyone in this field will run late from time to time. I've been a patient for almost five years and only had a long wait time once. For each of my procedures, he took the time in his office to explain the procedure, his recommendation and other options. I've had a lot of OB/GYNs over the years and he is the best.
My family and I love Dr. Durel, but we all agree that his staff and other dr's in his office leave something to be desired. His staff appears to be improving, not as rude as usual. That said, if you have to go under the knife, you want Durel. The scar will be minimal [IF there is a scar at all] and he knows what he's doing.
Dr. Durel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Missouri Baptist Medical Center
St Lukes Hospital
Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
St Mary'S Health Center
St. John's Mercy Medical Center
St. Mary`s Health Center
St. Clare Health Center
Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
39 Years Experience
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Justin Durel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions621 S New Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Justin Durel in this video.
Dr. Justin Durel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.