Dr. Justin C Ellerbroek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin C Ellerbroek?

Very good at explaining things

Probably my favorite thing about Dr. E. is that he takes the time to answer all my questions and makes sure I understand things. For some reason, many doctors have a hard time doing this.

Excellent doctor

My family has been seeing Dr. Ellerbroek for years for a variety of skin problems (acne, mole checks, eczema etc). He has always been very good at explaining the treatment and what to expect. We really enjoy our experience.

Very disappointed

I took my 12 year old daughter for wart removal. I was told by both insurance and DR. Office it would be covered by insurance. My daughter has scars now (one is huge, 3x size of original wart), is afraid to show her hands now warts came back. And to top it off, I got a bill!!

Mohs surgery

I have a long history of skin cancer. most of it is on my face. Dr. Ellerbroek used a surgery called MOHS to check the margins in his office. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. It took 2 tries to get the cancer and I was there about 2 hours. It was worth it to know I was getting what he said was the highest cure rate for cancer. He seems to be good at explaining things and is easy to talk to. Some of my doctors are hard to understand, but he was easy to talk to. I would recommend him to my friends.

He is like an older Doogie Howser who actually understands medicine.

Dr. Justin C Ellerbroek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterloo, IA.