Dr. Justin S Field Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin S Field?

Poor continual patient care

I was referred to Dr. Just Field and his affiliated medical practice after several months of neck issues. I had surgery for a herniated disc in my neck, a bone spur and nerve pain. Since the procedure in June, I have had continual issues with him and his office. First, they charge minimum $45 for FMLA paperwork. If you have to continue FMLA and require an extension of that, there are more fees. Second, getting a return phone call back from the PA's is difficult. It required me to make several phone calls and leave messages just to get assistance. Third, the front office staff has very little knowledge in how this process works. There were several times when I needed a Work Status Summary completed and they either did not know the status of the letter that was required by the doctor or they gave me incorrect information. Fourth, if you do require status information for your employer, it will take a minimum 14 days to get anything back in writing. For me that required several phone calls, speaking to several different people and a long delay on receiving the letter. Fifth, the week before my third appointment, I received a call saying that they no longer take my insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield) and if I wanted to keep my appointment I would be required to pay the out of network fees for the appointment. Unfortunately I had to cancel that appointment as I obviously can not afford to pay out of network costs, especially for a specialty surgeon. This has left me with no doctor or continued care for my post surgery. I continue to still to have issues with my neck and nerve pain. I have been unsuccessful on finding a surgeon who is willing to take over care. Sixth, during that phone call, the billing department told me I had an outstanding bill and that apparently the invoices they have been mailing to me are being returned. This is the first I've heard of any issue with my address (that they've had since May). No one notified me prior to this phone call that there was an issue. It's now December. If I had the chance to do this over again, I would have chosen a different surgeon and medical practice. Leaving a patient without the required care after spine surgery to me is unethical and unfair. They collect thousands of dollars for this procedure and are okay with not providing you the continual care that is required. Find another alternative to his doctor and office.

Avoid Outpatient Surgeries--Too Dangerous

Spine surgeries should never be performed in an outpatient setting. You should demand to have it done at the hospital and to stay for at least one night for observation.

Magnificent surgeon

Dr. Field is one of the best orthopedic spine surgeons in the countr7y. He gave me back my life. After years of pain, I am reborn. I am only two weeks out of surgery and already I can drive, and shop, shop, shop. He is so talented, yet he is humble. He listens to his patients, explains what is best, and in the operating room he is king! Easy to get an appointment, staff is very good, and also, Dr. Field is very good looking.

So happy I was referred to Dr Field. Incredible surgeon who fixed my neck and arm pain. I couldn't even move my arm before surgery and the pain was unbearable. Now I'm pain free and back to athletic activities. Thanks to dr justin field and his staff.

I was in acute pain with my neck and after a number of cortisone injections my pain Physician advised me to see Dr. Fields. On my initial visit with him Dr. Field came across very polite, talked me and my family into the importance of getting the A.C.D.F surgery done on C5-C6 on my neck and elaborated on how eople bounce back into normal routine life after a few weeks. After a couple of days after the surgery his assistant comes (who has a huge chip) on his shoulder and fills out the discharge paperwork. On all my post surgery visits fields kept saying all looks good. On my last visit a year back I went in with acute pain, fields came in with his so called assistant. I informed fields I was in a lot of pain and it got worse on doing anything physical, his goodness was out of the window he was rude, insensitive and bluntly told me he could fuse my "entire neck" and left.My surgery was done in 2014 and till this day, I am in acute chronic pain. Thanks to Fields. I am back with my pain doc. I have come to a point to file a complaint against him to the Medical Board.The man has disabled me for life.

OUTSTANDING PHYSCIAN

Incredible focus on the patient in my experience. He is very prompt in answering all questions and returning your concerns. He "more than satisfies" his patients and you leave his office with a "wow!" You know that you with a great intelligent and conscious physician.

I don't think he cares

I went to see Dr Feild based on some of the reviews I read for him. I guess i should have listened to the ones warning me because I had an experience much like some of the negative ones. I wonder if Dr Field wrote some of the positive reviews because my experience was horrible. He didn't even listen to me and when my wife tried to ask him some questions he totally brushed off like they were stupid. He recommended surgery but I wont be going to him for it. He made my wife feel like a moron and made me feel like he did not even care.

The best doc! He fixed my back and I feel so amazing. Dr. Field took time to explain the treatment needed and surgery and recovery went so well.

Dr. Fields and staff performed like the professional champions I perceived them all to be.

The back surgery performef by Dr. Fields was a complete success.

Phenomenal doc! Fixed my neck and got rid of my pain and weakness. Couldn't be happier.

Recently had artificial disc replacement in my neck with Dr. Field. Went so well. Have no neck or arm issues anymore! Thank you so much DISC.

Got my life back. Pain free now!

Fantastic surgeon who changed my life. I am now pain free and have Dr. Field and DISC to thank.

Dr. Justin S Field is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.