Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Justin E Fields has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Fields also has adult patients! I was one of his patients when he was a resident, and his bedside mannor is the best I have ever seen! Dr. Fields is very detail-oriented, and he will do anything in his power to figure out the problem, and he is fast on getting the problem solved. A lot of doctors mask the problem with certain meds, but this guy works hard to fix the problem. After just a few appointments, he had learned my name, and did not have to look at my chart. His attention to his patients is stunning. It was more like talking to a friend, rather than a doctor. I would recommend Dr. Fields to anyone! My son was also a patient of his when he (my son.) was in the NICU. I saw the exact same treatment, if not more towards children. Once my son was evaluated by Dr.F he turned to my wife and I, told us what was going on, and actually called me by name asked if what he had done for me was helping. Mind you he had not seen me in approx. 3 months. I can't say enough great things about him! GET HIM GET HIM GET HIM!!!! Thank you Justin, not just for being a great doctor to me, but for being 100% honest about what was going on with my sick child.
Dr. Fields is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Justin E Fields accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorman Clinic Inc, 950 N Porter Ave Ste 200, Norman, OK
Dr. Justin E Fields is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norman, OK.