Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Justin G Smith MD
Dr. Justin G Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain Home, ID. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Justin G Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Justin G Smith has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Justin G Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Best Family Doctor Available
Self-verified patient of Dr. Justin G Smith - Posted on August 22nd, 2019
Dr. Smith has been our pediatrician for three years and is now our OB, too. Our children range from teens to preschoolers and have received the best care of any of their doctors from Dr. Smith. He is patient, discusses all options and never treats a concern as silly or not worth his time. His nurse Margot is also fantastic, and a favorite with all our kids. All-around amazing care.
Best Doctor in town
Self-verified patient of Dr. Justin G Smith - Posted on August 8th, 2019
Caring and Compassionate
Self-verified patient of Dr. Justin G Smith - Posted on July 17th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Justin G Smith - Posted on December 20th, 2018
An amazing doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Justin G Smith - Posted on November 1st, 2018
9 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Justin G Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTRINITY MOUNTAIN MEDICAL CENTER, 465 McKenna Dr, Mountain Home, ID
Dr. Justin G Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mountain Home, ID.