Best Family Doctor Available

Dr. Smith has been our pediatrician for three years and is now our OB, too. Our children range from teens to preschoolers and have received the best care of any of their doctors from Dr. Smith. He is patient, discusses all options and never treats a concern as silly or not worth his time. His nurse Margot is also fantastic, and a favorite with all our kids. All-around amazing care.

Best Doctor in town

Dr. Smith is an absolutely wonderful, intelligent, and sincerely caring man. He always answers our questions as thoroughly as he possibly can or researches and he or one of his lovely nurses calls us back!!

Caring and Compassionate

My entire family is under Dr. Smith's care. My husband has MS and Parkinson's and he has been nothing but truthful when talking to him. My kids and my grandson love going to see him.

Beyond excellent

Dr. Smith is in no hurry while you are in his room. He listens, and is very attentive. He really is the best I have seen in years. Thank you Dr. Justin Smith.

An amazing doctor

He is very easy to talk with about any problems. He listens to everything you have to say or any requests you have. He delivered my daughter and it was such an amazing experience. He came and checked in on me multiple times, and he was very compassionate and supportive

Small Town /BIG CITY TREATMENT

Living in a small town , being comfortable with your new doctor, takes a lot. NOT with this guy... he is fabulous. Takes time to listen, provides straight , honest , understandable problems and treatment. . So happy to have here in our town.

Dr. Justin G Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mountain Home, ID.