Dr. Justin B Gerth Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Justin B Gerth?

Gallbladder removal

A very caring and knowledgeable surgeon. Thank you for getting me back to normal.

Dr. Gerth was able to cure 25 years of extreme acid reflux by performing a hiatal hernia repair using Nissen Flundoplasty; plus one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Dr. Gerth has a very courteous bedside manner. he did a miraculous surgery on me in 2009...I was given 6 months after the surgery, and here 5 years later I am still here. Dr. Gerth is a very talented doctor. he performed a 7 hour surgery, after being told at Vanderbilt Medical Center I could not be helped...I would have been gone long ago if it was not for the miraculous performance of Dr. Gerth. I would highly recommend Dr Gerth to anyone whom needed to have an operation. I truly believe this man's hands are touched by God! He is such an amazing doctor, and has a fabulous bedside manner. I knew what I was getting into before the surgery, and felt 100% confident in his skills as he is a very smart man. I am still alive today thanks to Dr Gerth. he will forever be in my thoughts and prayers. thanks Doc!

Dr. Justin B Gerth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.