Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Justin Kwan has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Justin Kwan has the following 16 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Dr. Justin Kwan is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
He was very informative and detailed as to what to expect during my muscle biopsy prior to starting the biopsy. Perfect bed side manner. He displayed the knowledge that I expected from a doctor. The 3 star rating for ease of appointment should be looked at as a plus because his services are worth the wait!!!
Dr. Kwan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Maryland Medical Center
13 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions16 S Eutaw St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Justin Kwan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.